I read The Secret before few years however I stopped reading after few pages, I didn’t believe it! Before few days, I started reading it again as something happened in my daily life even I didn’t want it to happen. I always think and believe it will happen and so it does, I’m attracting it through my thoughts and feelings. I’m using the The Secret now to change these thoughts with a new one so I can get what I want.
What is interesting are the main creative steps for The Secret which are Ask, Believe and Receive. I will use them today as a personal branding demystified steps and the reason that I always want you to think of new ways to build and evaluate your personal brand. Its an easy guidelines for you to create what you want in three simple steps.
The answers to these questions are part of what you want to your brand. You get to chose what you want, but must get clear about what you want so the law of attraction can bring what you want. Ask yourself the following questions, answer them, write the answers down on stick note and then let the universe know what you want.
- What thoughts will be evoked by the mention of your name?
- What kind of reputation do you have today? What kind of reputation would you like to have sometime in the future?
- What words would you like people to use to describe you when you are not there?
- Can you describe your picture of an ideal person, the person you would most want to be if you had no limitations?
- What Would You Like Someone to Say About You at Your Funeral?
In the moment you ask and believe, you will attract the brand attributes you want to your brand. The universe is a mirror, and the law of attraction is mirroring back to you your dominant thoughts.
- You must act, speak and think.
- Be like a child, and make believe.
- You must have the belief in YOU to stand out from the crowd.
- Your goals are possible if you just believe in them.
- Have faith, its your greatest power.
Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good. There are many ways to attract all the good things that you want for your personal or corporate brand whether its:
Practice the secret creative steps, ASK, BELIEVE AND RECEIVE. Through evaluating your Personal Brand you will find areas for improvement that over time will lead to success but remember it takes time, patience and perseverance to build a remarkable brand.